Fully Synthetic Engine Oils SAE 5W-20, SAE 5W-30, SAE 5W-40, SAE 5W-50
• Surpass the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
• Excellent stay-in-grade stability ensures viscosity integrity and reduces oil consumption
• Reduce maintenance costs by maximising oil drain and engine overhaul periods
• Outstanding engine cleanliness.
• Excellent sludge and varnish deposit control.
• Protect against rust and corrosion
• Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability.
• Exceptional low temperature performance.
• Fully compatible with conventional motor oils and other synthetic engine oils
Approvals / Credentials
1. API SN/SM/CF
2. ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4-08, C3-08 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
3. ACEA A3/B4-04 (SAE 0W-40)
4. ACEA A3/B4-10 (SAE 5W-50)
5. BMW LL-04 (SAE 5W-30) – Licensed
6. Porsche (SAE 5W-40)
7. VW 502.00 / 505.00 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
8. VW 501.01/505.00 (SAE 5W-50)
9. MB 229.1 (SAE 5W-50)
10. MB 229.5 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
11. MB 229.51 (SAE 5W-30, SAE 5W-40) – Licensed
12. GM dexos 2 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)